Why giving to local charities makes all the difference in your community

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beginning to Reshape My World

As many of you know, I've hit some "bumps" in the past few months that have kept me from working on my blog as frequently as I would like. After three months of a marital separation, my schedule is finally beginning to take some sort of regular shape. I finally feel I'm able to begin scheduling and conducting interviews once more.

But before I do, I must make a public apology to a dear friend.

Don, I'm sorry I didn't write and post the piece about Camp Manito during the camp session this year. I took so many notes and photos and yet I just couldn't get the time to write the piece the way I wanted to. My stress level has been immense, and it just didn't come out of me. I will work on this immediately and it will be the next piece I post, before I interview anyone else. I'm so sorry to let you down.

I thank you, my dear readers, for continuing to read. I can't wait to write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment